After leaders have invested in their own leadership growth, what is the best way to accomplish their vision and grow their organizations and teams? Develop leaders! The more leaders an organization has and the better equipped they are to lead, the more successful the organization and all of its leaders.
In this new workbook, based on the title of the same name, number-one New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell takes the process of developing leaders to the next level by relating some of the key principles he has learned over the last quarter-century as his organizations have developed millions of business, government, and non-profit leaders from every country around the world. He instructs leaders how to . . .
- Recognize potential leaders
- Attract leaders by creating a leadership “table”
- Work themselves out of a job by equipping and empowering leaders
- Position leaders to build a winning team
- Coach leaders to higher levels and make them leadership developers themselves
This free ebook is meant only for those who want to broaden their knowledge, but due to limited economic condition, cannot afford to buy on official selling channels (bookstores, Amazon, etc.). If you have money, please buy it to support the author, thank you!