With thousands of certifications, seminars, websites, and gurus promising advice, it’s difficult for even the best pros to turn their passion for health and fitness into meaningful—and measurable—success.
Enter Change Maker.
In this definitive career guide, John Berardi—co-founder of Precision Nutrition, founder of Change Maker Academy, and one of the most successful people in the history of the health and fitness industry—shares his blueprint for becoming the ultimate change maker, one with a powerful purpose, an enthusiastic client base, and the ability to fund your own ideal lifestyle.
Whether you’re new to the industry and looking for a head-start, or you’re already an expert but need a fresh approach, consider this your go-to career guide.
With six helpful steps, this book covers the range of logistical, financial, psychological, and practical issues that every health and fitness pro needs to know, including how to:
- Choose your specialty based on your unique strengths
- Identify what your clients really want and deliver it every time
- Build new relationships and become a next-level coach
- Get new clients, make more money, and manage a thriving business
- Nurture and protect your most precious asset, your reputation
- Create a life-long, growth-oriented continuing education plan
This free ebook is meant only for those who want to broaden their knowledge, but due to limited economic condition, cannot afford to buy on official selling channels (bookstores, Amazon, etc.). If you have money, please buy it to support the author, thank you!