In this book, Wade and Hope King show you how to draw on your authentic self–your past experiences, personality quirks, interests, hobbies, and strengths–to deliver your content creatively. If you are a high school teacher or a kindergarten teacher, the seven steps in The Wild Card will give you the knowledge and the confidence to bring creative teaching strategies into your classroom. You’ll learn…
- Why the deck is not stacked against you, no matter what kind of hand you’ve been dealt
- Why you should never listen to the Joker
- How to identify the “Ace up your sleeve” and use it to create classroom magic
- How to apply the “Rules of Rigor” in order to fuse creativity with learning
- How to become the Wild Card that changes the game for your students
Link dead/Question/Request? Please touch me at
This free ebook is meant only for those who want to broaden their knowledge, but due to limited economic condition, cannot afford to buy on official selling channels (bookstores, Amazon, etc.). If you have money, please buy it to support the author, thank you!