You can be positive–no matter who tries to bring you down.
Unfortunately, the world is full of screwed-up people. But the good news, says Elizabeth B. Brown, is that your world no longer has to revolve around them. With brilliant insights and a keen sense of humor, this trusted author shows you how to:
- take back the power from the difficult people in your life
- respond productively when confronted
- remain poised and in control when everyone around you loses it
- win fairly in unfair battles
- let go of the past and live triumphantly now
Dozens of real-life success stories, brief diagnostic tests, and practical tools are included to help you assess your own unique situation and gain the confidence to live successfully with screwed-up people.
You can stop being the victim of others and start loving life in spite of them.