The Naked Communist was a best seller in the early 1960s, selling more than 1.5 million copies. It found its way into the libraries of the CIA, the FBI, the White House, and homes all across America and overseas in Spanish and excerpted in other languages. In this hard-hitting book an urgent need is finally fulfilled. In one exciting, readable volume, the incredible story of Communism is graphically told.
- Who gave Russia the A-bomb?
- How did the FBI fight the battle of the underground?
- Why did the West lose 600 million allies after World War II?
- What really happened in Korea?
- What is Communism’s great secret weapon?
- Is there an answer to Communism?
- What lies ahead?
- What can I do to stop Communism?