In today’s business world, it takes more than a website to stay competitive. The smartest, most successful companies are using radically new membership models, subscription-based formats, and freemium pricing structures to grow their customer base―and explode their market valuation―in the most disruptive shift in business since the Industrial Revolution.
This is The Membership Economy.
- Written by an expertconsultant, this groundbreaking book will show you how to turn ordinary customers into members for life. Learn how to:
- Turn digital subscriptions into forever sales
- Build an online community your customers will love
- Develop new loyalty programs that really pay off
- Transform freemium users into superusers
- Create a self-generating revenue stream
- Keep memberships and profits growing for years to come
Whether you’re a small business with limited resources, an established company using a traditional business model, or a hungry start-up who wants a bigger bang for your buck, this comprehensive guide provides a wealth of membership-building options to suit every need.
You’ll learn the best-kept secrets of top industry leaders, from global giants like Am Ex and Weight Watchers to smaller dot-com successes like SurveyMonkey and Pandora. You’ll find proven strategies for creating membership programs for everything from vacation timeshares and car rentals to video streaming and Software-as-a-Service.
Most importantly, you’ll discover what works, and what doesn’t, from some of the key players in the new membership economy. It’s not about ownership; it’s about access, options, and freedom.
When you join forces with your customers, membership has its rewards―for you, your company, and your continued success.