From the ABC hit show “Shark Tank,” this book-filled with practical advice and introductions from the Sharks themselves-will be the ultimate resource for anyone thinking about starting a business or growing the one they have. Full of tips for navigating the confusing world of entrepreneurship, the book will intersperse words of wisdom with inspirational stories from the show. Throughout the book, readers will learn how to:
- Determine whether they’re compatible with the life of a small business owner
- Shape a marketable idea and craft a business model around it
- Plan for a launch
- Run a business without breaking the bank (or burning themselves out)
- Create a growth plan that will help them handle and harness success
- Pitch an idea or business plan like a pro
Responding to the fans’ curiosity about past show contestants, readers will also find approximately 10 “Where Are They Now” boxes in which they learn what happened to some of the most asked-about and/or most popular guests ever to try their luck in front of the Sharks-and what they learned in the process.
One thought on “Shark Tank Jump Start Your Business: How to Launch and Grow a Business from Concept to Cash [ebook] by Michael Parrish DuDell (epub/mobi)”
Hello ebook4exptert I really want this book . Can you update the link? all have broken.