Drawing on their work training tens of thousands of people at leading organizations worldwide, the authors provide a deep understanding of the basics of financial management and measurement, along with hands-on activities to practice what you are reading. You’ll discover:
Why the assumptions behind financial data matter
– What income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements really reveal
– How to use ratios to assess your venture’s financial health
– How to calculate return on your investments in your enterprise
– Ways to use financial information to do your own job better
– How to instill financial intelligence throughout your team
Authoritative and accessible, Financial Intelligence for Entrepreneurs empowers you to “talk numbers” confidently with colleagues, partners, and employees– and fully understand how to use financial data to make better decisions for your business.
3 thoughts on “Financial Intelligence for Entrepreneurs: What You Really Need to Know About the Numbers – Karen Berman (free ebook epub/mobi)”
The book does not seem to be available in the link as well as in the mirror. Kindly reupdate? would be much appreciated with thanks.
please reupload this book! thanks